You’ll learn what network and development execs are looking for.
August 21 - August 212 hours, 12:00 PM PDT - 02:00 PM PDT
So you’ve got the next great TV show idea but have no idea how to tell industry people about it. Through examples, in this one day workshop,
Spencer breaks down the format of a TV show treatment/pitch doc. From loglines to character examples to future episodes, you’ll learn what network and development execs are looking for. At the end of this workshop, you will know how to structure any comedic tv show idea you have.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
Meeting will be held over Zoom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLASSES ARE HELD ON PACIFIC TIME.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
|ONLINE Writing for Animated Television - Level 2||Register interest|
|TV Pitch Document Workshop||Register interest|
|ONLINE TV Spec Script Writing||10 Sep|
|ONLINE Pilot Writing||25 Aug|