You’ll learn what network and development execs are looking for.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
So you’ve got the next great TV show idea but have no idea how to tell industry people about it. Through examples, in this one day workshop, Spencer breaks down the format of a TV show treatment/pitch doc. From loglines to character examples to future episodes, you’ll learn what network and development execs are looking for. At the end of this workshop, you will know how to structure any comedic tv show idea you have.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
To join the online class email list for new classes, special events and discounts visit: eepurl.com/hbKC05
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
|ONLINE Pilot Writing||Register interest|
|ONLINE TV Spec Script Writing||Register interest|
|ONLINE Writing for Animated Television - Level 2||Register interest|
|TV Pitch Document Workshop with Spencer Griffin||Register interest|