August 24 - October 13Wednesdays 3-6pm PTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 1Wed Aug 24 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 24 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 2Wed Aug 31 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 31 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 3Wed Sep 07 15:00 PDT - Wed Sep 07 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 4Wed Sep 14 15:00 PDT - Wed Sep 14 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
CLASS SHOW #1Sat Sep 17 11:00 PDT - Sat Sep 17 12:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 5Wed Sep 21 15:00 PDT - Wed Sep 21 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 6Wed Sep 28 15:00 PDT - Wed Sep 28 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 7Wed Oct 05 15:00 PDT - Wed Oct 05 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 8Wed Oct 12 15:00 PDT - Wed Oct 12 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
CLASS SHOW #2Thu Oct 13 17:00 PDT - Thu Oct 13 18:00 PDTLos Angeles8 - 3-hour Sessions
Event is fullJoin waiting list
- $500.00 excl. Tax
September 01 - October 22Thursdays 7-10pm PTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 1Thu Sep 01 19:00 PDT - Thu Sep 01 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 2Thu Sep 08 19:00 PDT - Thu Sep 08 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 3Thu Sep 15 19:00 PDT - Thu Sep 15 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 4Thu Sep 22 19:00 PDT - Thu Sep 22 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 5Thu Sep 29 19:00 PDT - Thu Sep 29 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 6Thu Oct 06 19:00 PDT - Thu Oct 06 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
CLASS SHOW #1Fri Oct 07 17:00 PDT - Fri Oct 07 18:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 7Thu Oct 13 19:00 PDT - Thu Oct 13 22:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
Session 8Thu Oct 20 17:00 PDT - Thu Oct 20 18:00 PDTLA: Next Level Studios
CLASS SHOW #2Sat Oct 22 17:00 PDT - Sat Oct 22 18:00 PDTLos Angeles8 - 3-hour Sessions
Register5 places remaining
- $500.00 excl. Tax
Improv 401 is the final step in our core improv curriculum. This course offers students the chance to strengthen their individual skills while giving them more practice with the long form improvisation performance known as the Harold. Students will utilize the skills learned from our previous levels such as, playing truthfully, to the top of your intelligence, while practicing agreement and support. Students will be sensitive to the games of their scenes, and connect the scenes into one cohesive piece (the "Harold").
Teachers will offer more individual feedback at this level.
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 3 hours long. There are two class performances for this level.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINE AND BOOSTER FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
Must have completed Improv 301 at UCB online or in-person within the last two years.