July 17 - September 17Sundays 11-2pm PTLos Angeles
Session 1Sun Jul 17 11:00 PDT - Sun Jul 17 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 2Sun Jul 24 11:00 PDT - Sun Jul 24 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 3Sun Jul 31 11:00 PDT - Sun Jul 31 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 4Sun Aug 07 11:00 PDT - Sun Aug 07 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 5Sun Aug 14 11:00 PDT - Sun Aug 14 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 6Sun Aug 21 11:00 PDT - Sun Aug 21 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 7Sun Aug 28 11:00 PDT - Sun Aug 28 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
Session 8Sun Sep 11 11:00 PDT - Sun Sep 11 14:00 PDTLos Angeles
CLASS SHOWSat Sep 17 17:00 PDT - Sat Sep 17 18:00 PDTLos Angeles8 - 3-Hour Sessions
Event is fullJoin waiting list
- $500.00 excl. Tax
Improv 301 introduces students to the long form improvisation structure known as "The Harold," developed by Del Close.
"The Harold" is a series of scenes inspired by a single suggestion that fit together into one cohesive half hour piece.
Students learn how to
1) Perform openings
2) Create scenes inspired by an opening
4) Second and third beats (returning to scenes later in
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 3 hours long. There is a class performance after the final session.
Classes will be held at Meindl Studios:
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.
Must have completed Improv 201 at UCB online or in-person within the last two years.