Harold focus advanced course.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Once you've learned the Harold, what do you do with it?
This class will focus on taking The Harold out of the classroom and make it a more performance oriented long form.
You'll explore different openings, different types of group games, themed edits, and advanced game moves.
Using these techniques, you will learn how to make the Harold tell the story.
We will also do different types of Harolds such as Harold in the Dark, MonoScene Harolds, and MacroScene Harolds.
This class will challenge you while also being fun!
Each advanced study course is instructor-driven. Students will study Long Form improv and will receive personal feedback about their own performance and progress as improvisers.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLASSES ARE HELD ON PACIFIC TIME.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at anytime with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.
Completion of Improv 401 within the last two years.
|Musical Improv 201||25 Apr|
|Game Refresher||Register interest|
|Creating a One Person Show||10 Apr|
|ONLINE Back to Center||Register interest|