October 29 - December 10Saturdays noon-2pm PTOnline
Session 1Sat Oct 29 12:00 PDT - Sat Oct 29 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 2Sat Nov 05 12:00 PDT - Sat Nov 05 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 3Sat Nov 12 12:00 PST - Sat Nov 12 14:00 PSTOnline
Session 4Sat Nov 19 12:00 PST - Sat Nov 19 14:00 PSTOnline
Session 5Sat Dec 03 12:00 PST - Sat Dec 03 14:00 PSTOnline
Session 6Sat Dec 10 12:00 PST - Sat Dec 10 14:00 PSTOnline6- 2 hour sessions
- $350.00 excl. Tax
Use your improv skills to advance your career and make money as a commercial actor. In this six-week course, you will get plenty of reps (9+ auditions) with real commercial scripts and learn the tips and tricks to successful auditions. The final class includes a professional evaluation of one of YOUR auditions from a casting director, commercial director, or commercial agent. All teaching & feedback is on an individual basis. Casey will meet you wherever you are on your commercial auditioning journey. Whether you’ve never auditioned or are constantly auditioning, this class has something for you. Entirely online so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLASSES ARE HELD ON PACIFIC TIME.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
|ONLINE Acting 201||Register interest|
|ONLINE Acting Coaching||Register interest|
|Game Refresher||Register interest|