Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
No Experience Needed
Never been coached in acting? Want to take your skills to the next level by trying a new approach?
In these video sessions we can work on monologues, character pieces, sketches, scenes, auditions and perhaps work through any anxieties and hiccups you may feel in your process. There are many techniques but this class will help determine which one works best for you!
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLASSES ARE HELD ON PACIFIC TIME.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
|ONLINE Character 201||Register interest|
|Musical Improv 101||06 Sep|
|ONLINE Acting 201||Register interest|