Harold Workshop ONLINE
April 16 - June 10Sundays 12pm-2:30pm PTOnline
Session 1Sun Apr 16 12:00 - Sun Apr 16 14:30Online
Session 2Sun Apr 23 12:00 - Sun Apr 23 14:30Online
Session 3Sun Apr 30 12:00 - Sun Apr 30 14:30Online
Session 4Sun May 07 12:00 - Sun May 07 14:30Online
Class Show #1Sat May 13 12:00 - Sat May 13 13:00Online
Session 5Sun May 14 12:00 - Sun May 14 14:30Online
Session 6Sun May 21 12:00 - Sun May 21 14:30Online
Session 7Sun May 28 12:00 - Sun May 28 14:30Online
Session 8Sun Jun 04 12:00 - Sun Jun 04 14:30Online
Class Show #2Sat Jun 10 12:00 - Sat Jun 10 13:00Online8 Sessions
Register5 places remaining
- $400.00 excl.
Improv 401 is the final step in our core improv curriculum. This course offers students the chance to strengthen their individual skills while giving them more practice with the long form improvisation performance known as the Harold. Students will utilize the skills learned from our previous levels such as, playing truthfully, to the top of your intelligence, while practicing agreement and support. Students will be sensitive to the games of their scenes, and connect the scenes into one cohesive piece (the "Harold").
Teachers will offer more individual feedback at this level.
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There are two class performances for this level.
Must have completed Improv 301 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
|Improv 401||23 Mar|