Harold Structure -ONLINE
January 07 - February 26Saturdays 10am-12:30pm PTOnline
Session 1Sat Jan 07 10:00 - Sat Jan 07 12:30Online
Session 2Sat Jan 14 10:00 - Sat Jan 14 12:30Online
Session 3Sat Jan 21 10:00 - Sat Jan 21 12:30Online
Session 4Sat Jan 28 10:00 - Sat Jan 28 12:30Online
Session 5Sat Feb 04 10:00 - Sat Feb 04 12:30Online
Session 6Sat Feb 11 10:00 - Sat Feb 11 12:30Online
Session 7Sat Feb 18 10:00 - Sat Feb 18 12:30Online
Session 8Sat Feb 25 10:00 - Sat Feb 25 12:30Online
Class ShowSun Feb 26 13:00 - Sun Feb 26 14:00Online8 Sessions
Register4 places remaining
- $400.00 excl.
Improv 301 introduces students to the long form improvisation structure known as "The Harold," developed by Del Close.
"The Harold" is a series of scenes inspired by a single suggestion that fit together into one cohesive half hour piece.
Students learn how to
1) Perform openings
2) Create scenes inspired by an opening
4) Second and third beats (returning to scenes later in
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There is a class performance after the final session.
Must have completed Improv 201 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.