Harold Structure -ONLINE
June 29 - August 24Wednesdays 3-5pm PTOnline
Session 1Wed Jun 29 15:00 PDT - Wed Jun 29 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 2Wed Jul 06 15:00 PDT - Wed Jul 06 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 3Wed Jul 13 15:00 PDT - Wed Jul 13 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 4Wed Jul 20 15:00 PDT - Wed Jul 20 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 5Wed Jul 27 15:00 PDT - Wed Jul 27 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 6Wed Aug 03 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 03 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 7Wed Aug 10 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 10 17:00 PDTOnline
Session 8Wed Aug 17 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 17 17:00 PDTOnline
CLASS SHOWWed Aug 24 15:00 PDT - Wed Aug 24 16:00 PDTYouTube8 Sessions
Register4 places remaining
- $350.00 excl.
Improv 301 introduces students to the long form improvisation structure known as "The Harold," developed by Del Close.
"The Harold" is a series of scenes inspired by a single suggestion that fit together into one cohesive half hour piece.
Students learn how to
1) Perform openings
2) Create scenes inspired by an opening
4) Second and third beats (returning to scenes later in
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There is a class performance after the final session.
Must have completed Improv 201 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.