Harold Structure -ONLINE
April 19 - June 14Wednesdays 4pm-6:30pm PTOnline
Session 1Wed Apr 19 16:00 - Wed Apr 19 18:30Online
Session 2Wed Apr 26 16:00 - Wed Apr 26 18:30Online
Session 3Wed May 03 16:00 - Wed May 03 18:30Online
Session 4Wed May 10 16:00 - Wed May 10 18:30Online
Session 5Wed May 17 16:00 - Wed May 17 18:30Online
Session 6Wed May 24 16:00 - Wed May 24 18:30Online
Session 7Wed May 31 16:00 - Wed May 31 18:30Online
Session 8Wed Jun 07 16:00 - Wed Jun 07 18:30Online
Class ShowWed Jun 14 17:00 - Wed Jun 14 18:00Online8 Sessions
- $400.00 excl.
Improv 301 introduces students to the long form improvisation structure known as "The Harold," developed by Del Close.
"The Harold" is a series of scenes inspired by a single suggestion that fit together into one cohesive half hour piece.
Students learn how to
1) Perform openings
2) Create scenes inspired by an opening
4) Second and third beats (returning to scenes later in
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There is a class performance after the final session.
Must have completed Improv 201 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.
|Improv 301||24 Mar|