Building on Character Skills
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Building on skills from Character 101, this is a writing and performance class focused on creating original characters. The class will be a workshop that will focus on developing a suite of characters that can be used for professional development. Students will create multiple original character pieces.
Students will have the opportunity to showcase their characters in 2 class shows.
Please note: Students will be expected to write and prepare characters outside of class each week. You will perform those characters! You will write AND perform!
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 3 hours long. There are two class performances.
Must have completed Character 101 at UCB within the last two years.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.