Writing and Performance class focused on creating original characters.
October 02 - December 03Sundays 12-3pm PTOnline
Session 1Sun Oct 02 12:00 PDT - Sun Oct 02 15:00 PDTONLINE
Session 2Sun Oct 09 12:00 PDT - Sun Oct 09 15:00 PDTONLINE
Session 3Sun Oct 16 12:00 PDT - Sun Oct 16 15:00 PDTONLINE
Session 4Sun Oct 23 12:00 PDT - Sun Oct 23 15:00 PDTONLINE
Session 5Sun Oct 30 12:00 PDT - Sun Oct 30 15:00 PDTONLINE
Session 6Sun Nov 06 12:00 PST - Sun Nov 06 15:00 PSTONLINE
Session 7Sun Nov 13 12:00 PST - Sun Nov 13 15:00 PSTONLINE
Session 8Sun Nov 20 12:00 PST - Sun Nov 20 15:00 PSTONLINE
CLASS SHOWSat Dec 03 12:00 PST - Sat Dec 03 13:00 PSTYouTube8 - 3-hour Sessions
Register3 places remaining
- $500.00 excl. Tax
This is a writing and performance class focused on creating original characters that students can use on stage, in showcases or even reels.
This class will use the concept of the "Game" so a background in other UCB classes is preferred. Students will be taught different strategies for coming up with their characters and given tools to help breathe life into them. By the end of class, students will have developed multiple characters culminating in a class show where they will perform one 3-5 minute character monologue.
Students will be expected to write and prepare characters outside of class each week. You will perform those characters! You will write AND perform!
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 3 hours long. There is a class performance after the final session.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB House Team.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLASSES ARE HELD ON PACIFIC TIME.
|Musical Improv 101||Register interest|
|Improv to Acting||Register interest|
|ONLINE Advanced Study Harold||Register interest|
|Advanced Improv - Simplifying Game||Register interest|