Harold Workshop ONLINE
05 JuneSundays 12-2pm PTOnline
Session 1Sun 05 Jun 12:00 PDT - Sun 05 Jun 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 2Sun 12 Jun 12:00 PDT - Sun 12 Jun 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 3Sun 26 Jun 12:00 PDT - Sun 26 Jun 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 4Sun 10 Jul 12:00 PDT - Sun 10 Jul 14:00 PDTOnline
CLASS SHOW #1Sat 16 Jul 12:00 PDT - Sat 16 Jul 13:00 PDTYouTube
Session 5Sun 17 Jul 12:00 PDT - Sun 17 Jul 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 6Sun 24 Jul 12:00 PDT - Sun 24 Jul 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 7Sun 31 Jul 12:00 PDT - Sun 31 Jul 14:00 PDTOnline
Session 8Sun 07 Aug 12:00 PDT - Sun 07 Aug 14:00 PDTOnline
CLASS SHOW #2Sun 14 Aug 12:00 PDT - Sun 14 Aug 13:00 PDTYouTube
Register3 places remaining
- $350.00 excl.
09 JuneThursdays 6-8pm PTOnline
Session 1Thu 09 Jun 18:00 PDT - Thu 09 Jun 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 2Thu 16 Jun 18:00 PDT - Thu 16 Jun 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 3Thu 23 Jun 18:00 PDT - Thu 23 Jun 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 4Thu 30 Jun 18:00 PDT - Thu 30 Jun 20:00 PDTOnline
Class Show #1Fri 01 Jul 18:00 PDT - Fri 01 Jul 19:00 PDTYouTube
Session 5Thu 07 Jul 18:00 PDT - Thu 07 Jul 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 6Thu 14 Jul 18:00 PDT - Thu 14 Jul 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 7Thu 21 Jul 18:00 PDT - Thu 21 Jul 20:00 PDTOnline
Session 8Thu 28 Jul 18:00 PDT - Thu 28 Jul 20:00 PDTOnline
Class Show #2Thu 04 Aug 18:00 PDT - Thu 04 Aug 19:00 PDTYouTube
- $350.00 excl.
Improv 401 is the final step in our core improv curriculum. This course offers students the chance to strengthen their individual skills while giving them more practice with the long form improvisation performance known as the Harold. Students will utilize the skills learned from our previous levels such as, playing truthfully, to the top of your intelligence, while practicing agreement and support. Students will be sensitive to the games of their scenes, and connect the scenes into one cohesive piece (the "Harold").
Teachers will offer more individual feedback at this level.
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There are two class performances for this level.
Must have completed Improv 301 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.